The skin is the largest organ of the body, in general, the signs of aging begin to show in this area, which worries many people; since the appearance of wrinkles or expression lines makes people look older than they really are; however, it is important to mention that this is part of a natural process that all people will have to face at some point in their lives.
Skin cells regenerate every 28 to 35 days, but over the years this process begins to take place more slowly ; That is why experts recommend eating a healthy and balanced diet rich in proteins, carbohydrates in their natural state, lots of fruits and vegetables, in order not to exacerbate the problem.
The health, beauty and personal care portal unCOMO offers some recommendations and homemade recipes to prevent the appearance of wrinkles on the hands; area that can reveal the age of a person. The media mentions that to prevent this area from becoming dehydrated and the signs of aging from appearing prematurely, it is necessary to nourish them daily and protect them with gloves when cleaning products are to be used.
- 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- 1/2 lemon.
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
Preparation and application:
- In a bowl, mix the sugar, olive oil and freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Use the granular paste obtained to exfoliate hands by gently massaging.
- Leave on for 10 or 15 minutes and after this time, rinse your hands with cold water.
Aloevera cream and rosehip oil
- A hand wrinkle cream can be prepared by mixing 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel and about 5 drops of rosehip oil. Once the preparation is ready, it should be spread by hands and repeated daily for best results.
Treatment with carrots
- Cook 2 carrots and when they have softened, remove them from the heat. Crush them with a fork until you get a kind of puree and add 2 tablespoons of honey. Apply the paste obtained on aged hands and leave for 20 to 30 minutes. Finally, remove with plenty of cold water.
Vaseline for the hands
Smear your hands with Vaseline, then put on some gloves so that the heat enhances the effects. Wait 30 minutes to an hour, then remove gloves and wash hands. Repeat the treatment for a week and the hands will look better.
Honey face mask
Use 3 or 4 tablespoons of honey to cover your hands completely, leave it on for 10 minutes and then rinse with cold water. Make this mask at least three times a week.
Apply a couple of drops of oil to your hands daily and rub them together for 4 minutes with a light massage, then rinse with warm water.
Tomato juice with lemon
One tablespoon of lemon juice and two tablespoons of fresh tomato juice are needed. It should be applied on the hands and let it act for 15 or 20 minutes and then rinse. To achieve faster results, it is recommended to repeat the procedure 3 times a week.
Place a tablespoon of ground oatmeal and a tablespoon of honey in a bowl, mix to form a paste, then apply it on your hands and leave it to act for 10 minutes, finally rinse as usual.
Why do premature wrinkles appear on the hands?
- Extreme temperatures.
- Prolonged sun exposures.
- Do not protect them from the sun.
- Do not hydrate them.
- Continuous use of products that contain chemicals.
- Not drinking the recommended daily water.